An expansion for Leaving Earth™, focusing on manned exploration and habitation of the inner Solar System. Adds many new features, including:
- joint ventures where agencies cooperate on shared projects
- hydroponics to be able to grow food in space
- habitats for long term settlement
- science labs for performing experiments
- medical bays, along with new rules for healing sick astronauts
- local fuel production from CO₂
- reusable space shuttles
- small reusable rockets
- Aldrin cycler trajectory between Earth and Mars
- sites to be explored on planets
- rovers to explore a planet
- mental health risk of long-term isolation
- missions that give points per year for long-term occupation
This is version 2 of the Stations expansion, with upgraded reusable rockets, fuel generation, and Ceres features.
This is an expansion, so it requires the base game to play.
221.022DLeaving Earth: Stations v2$42.95
221.022Bsigned by the author (Stations)$1.00
If you have version 1 and would like to upgrade to version 2, the upgrade kit contains everything you need:
221.022EStations v1 to v2 upgrade kit$7.99
Read the rulebook to see what's new in this expansion.
Keep up to date with news, reviews, images, videos, and session reports on BoardGameGeek.
back to Leaving Earth